Saturday, March 21, 2015

Ease comes with difficulty

Recently I attained a webinar on the topic "Beautiful Patience" which was conducted by Dawood Vaid [ @dawoodburooj ] of Burooj Education. The moment I saw the invite I had this feeling to attend as I wanted some answers for myself and I am pretty sure there are many people like me who are working hard, striving towards one thing but are not able to see beyond one point. So what is the solution for this?

Allah azwajjal says in the Q'uran in several places about bearing Sabr and every time I read or hear about it a sense of calmness is achieved in all the chaos around me. I want to share one powerful statement which I cam across recently but unfortunately I don't remember who said the statement. It was related to an incident in the life of prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) - "Only after trials and tribulations you reach Mehraj" (reader who aren't aware of the event of Mehraj, i request you to read about it. It was the time when almighty Allah raised prophet Muhammad salalahu alaihiwasalam to the heavens) which for me was a profound statement.

The webinar dealt with different aspect of our lives and how it affects us on day to day basis. In the course of the talk brother Dawood Vaid quoted Imam As - Saadi which is as follows "Have patience. All things are difficult before they become easy" When I heard this I pondered over it couple of times. It took some time for me to understand its beauty. All the events which happened in my life in past I complained about it at one point of time but when I overcame it I realized it only made me stronger.At times we think everything is going wrong but we don't realize that Allah is setting everything right



This one statement definitely got a change in the way I think towards a problem, hope it bring the same in you. In Sha Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ease comes with difficulty

Recently I attained a webinar on the topic "Beautiful Patience" which was conducted by Dawood Vaid [ @dawoodburooj ] of Burooj E...