Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Feelings that are difficult to express








I don't know what to do,
I honestly thought I could get over u.
I can't get u out of my head :(
and I wish this thought was dead.
If I actually had the courage, I wouldn't be able to tell u

I wouldn’t be able to say my true feelings loud……
Oh, I hate that word, FEELINGS!!! They are so complicated, they ruin things…..
Sometimes they are interpreted in ways that I didn’t mean for them to be.

Sometimes they ruin relationships that I worked so hard to make,
Sometimes I forget that I don’t have feelings.
They just take over my mind, paralyze my brain, and I get so confused……
Bcz I don’t want to like anyone, not anyone
Even though you are even more amazing than I really think,
Even though it pains me to even talk to you, knowing that you don’t how I feel bout u….

And there I go again using the word Feeling
The world would be so uncomplicated if humans didn’t have feelings, if we just behaved like robots.
I would take everything back just so that I wouldn’t have to feel about you this way,
Bcz I know we will never be together after this.

So no, I don’t want to be optimistic, I don’t want to confess to u about the way I feel,
I don’t want to think about the future without u.
It doesn’t matter that I think that there is connect between us,
It doesn’t matter that I would give everything up to be with u
Bcz its not happening L L
And I won’t ever be able to say I……….U
Bcz I do, but u can’t know that. You can’t  know how I Feel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ease comes with difficulty

Recently I attained a webinar on the topic "Beautiful Patience" which was conducted by Dawood Vaid [ @dawoodburooj ] of Burooj E...