Friday, September 6, 2013


 Title: The confused love

A night full of dreams,A dream full of screams.
The dream becomes reality, In its entirety,

There comes soft rains and the smell of the ground,
And swallows circling with their shimmering sound;

Looking back, I see the many times I went astray,
I forced  my will on others and I tried to get my way.

I see the big mistakes I made, the things I failed to do.
So this I pray – that I may have the chance to start anew.

With each passing day, my feelings for you gets stronger.
I'm building my patience to wait a little longer :)

I didn't even know you I only knew your name,
I wasn't sure what to do I didn't know who to blame.

Her beautiful eyes are nothing like ours,
They're so deep and bright I believe they were stars.

I knew I thought you attractive I could tell that you were nice,
The butterflies were so active That I couldn't think twice :p




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ease comes with difficulty

Recently I attained a webinar on the topic "Beautiful Patience" which was conducted by Dawood Vaid [ @dawoodburooj ] of Burooj E...